Application Deadline is 12:00nn (HKT), February 28, 2019
The basic admission requirement is a recognised Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline or qualifications deemed to be equivalent plus, normally, a minimum of two years’ post-degree practical experience in design, procurement, construction, policy-making or management of buildings, projects or urban districts, or an approved related industry field.
运盈彩票官网 To be eligible for admission to the curriculum leading to the Master of Science in Intergrated Project Delivery, a candidate shall:
- comply with the General Regulations and the Regulations for Taught Postgraduate Curricula;
- hold a Bachelor’s degree with Honours in a relevant field of this University or from a comparable institution accepted for this purpose;
- produce proof of relevant work experience (normally a minimum of two years of post-degree practical experience in design, procurement, construction, policy-making or management of buildings, projects or urban districts, or an approved related field), including a curriculum vitae, at least one letter of reference from a relevant employer, and any other supplementary document as determined by the Programme Director;
- be fluent in both spoken and written English; and
- satisfy the examiners in a qualifying examination if required.